HOW TO MEASURE
How to tape:
- Bust: With arms relaxed at sides, measure the fullest part of Bust, keeping the measuring tape parallel with the floor.
- Waist: Measure around the smallest part of the waist. Not over clothing.
- Hips: Measure the fullest part of the hip.
- Girth: Girth in the chart is "half girth". Pls run the measuring tape from one shoulder down to under the crotch, then back to another shoulder, halve it at the end.
- Back Length: Put a rope or ribbon on the smallest part on the waist (softest part on the waist). A prominent bone is found on the back neck after she bowed the head.Back Length is vertical taped from the prominent bone to the waist line.
- Height: From head to foot.