HOW TO MEASURE
How to tape:
- 1.Bust With arms relaxed at sides, measure the fullest part of Bust, keeping the measuring tape parallel with the floor.
- 2.Low Bust: Wrap under your bust where your underband would generally sit.
- 3.Waist: Measure around the smallest part of the waist. Not over clothing.
- 4.High Hips:Below your waist take this measurement around the fattest part of your tummy.
- 5.Hips: Measure the fullest part of the hip.
- 6.Girth: Measure from the top of the shoulder,down the body,between the legs and back up to the same shoulder,Make sure the measuring tape is snug against the body,but not tight.
- 7.Back Length: Put a rope or ribbon on the smallest part on the waist (softest part on the waist). A prominent bone is found on the back neck after she bowed the head.Back Length is vertical taped from the prominent bone to the waist line.
- 8.Total Rise:
- Front rise :Lay the crotch area flat and straight, and measure from the top of the waistband to the inseam.
- Back rise.: Place the tape on top of the back waistband and measure across by pulling the front crotch area to get a straight back rise from end to end.
- 9.Arm girth:
- 10.Height: From head to foot.